- General information
- Commitment To Privacy Protection
- This Site serves "cookies" to help You navigate about the Site and to track the traffic to Our Site. You have the option to refuse the cookies but may experience some service interruptions as a result; for example, online communities will not operate properly. The Website automatically places a text file called a "cookie" in the browser files of Your computer. Cookies represent bits of information that a Website may transfer to a visitor's hard disk for the purpose of record keeping. Cookies help Us evaluate Your use of Our Website, such as the kinds of information You want to see and the kinds You most likely never will want to read. Cookie technology may also enable Websites such as Ours to ask for Your registration and preferences only once. During subsequent visits, You will not necessarily be required to sign in again. Cookies let Us avoid showing You the same advertising messages repeatedly and do not contain or retain personal information. However, they do let us relate Your use of the Site to information that You have specifically and knowingly provided to ACXSS.
- Your Consent
- Visitor Rules
- As a visitor to the Website, You are our guest. ACXSS and its third party content contributors grant You a limited license to view the contents of the Website, and to use and copy contents solely for Your personal benefit. ACXSS reserves the right to make changes to Website policies, the Website content and all other aspects of the operation of the Site at any time without notice to You. We will post any changes to the Site from time to time, and therefore You should periodically review the then-current versions of this Overview and any other Website policies to make sure You are up to date. We reserve the right to deny access to You at any time if you engage in prohibited activity, such as posting copyright-protected content without approval from the author, unauthorized copying or use of information or functionality on the Website, attempting to obtain unauthorized access to restricted areas of the Website, using slanderous, profane or inappropriate language in communications involving or in the Website, or infecting the Website with computer viruses or other destructive functionality. Any content found to be in violation of these rules will be removed.
- About Children
- This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via this Site from visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to Websites. If a child has provided Us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that child may contact Us using the information below.
- Guidelines For Linking
- If you wish to link to ACXSS’ Website, you must request permission to do so in writing, either by contacting us by e-mail at [email protected] or by U.S. mail at ACXSS, LLC 23875 Ventura Blvd., Suite 104 Calabasas, CA 91302 and listing the URL of Your site. Anyone linking to ACXSS’ Website must comply with these guidelines for linking to ACXSS’ Website and all applicable laws. A site that links to ACXSS’ Website: may link to, but not replicate, ACXSS content should not create a browser, border or frame environment around ACXSS content should not imply that ACXSS is endorsing it or its products should not misrepresent its relationship with ACXSS should not present false information about ACXSS products or services should not use the ACXSS logo without written permission from ACXSS should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- Use Of Content
- Links To Third Party Websites
- Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of ACXSS, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Site without the owner's prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein. No trademark or service marks of ACXSS or any other party may be used as a hyperlink without prior written permission. ACXSS reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and its content.
- Editorial Comments
- Any editorial comments by the management of ACXSS will be clearly delineated as such, and thus will be distinguishable from news and general information content. No Medical Advice or Practice of Medicine. The Site does not provide medical advice. The ACXSS Website is not engaged in the practice of medicine. ACXSS is not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice, and the information provided on the Site is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a health care provider. If You desire or need such services or advice, you should promptly consult a physician or professional health care provider. Any information and advice on the Website is given on a generalized, generic basis, and is not specific to any individual patient's condition. Online health information content cannot replace a health professional-patient relationship, and anyone with health care problems should always consult with a professional for diagnosis and treatment of their specific health problems. You and any other affected people should not disregard any advice or treatment from those professionals based on Your interpretation of what You may read on this Website.
- Exclusion Of Warranty
- We work diligently to produce and maintain the Website, and to ensure that it includes high quality information for You. However, please note that because Our Website and Services are provided free of charge to You, We do not offer any warranties regarding the Site or Services. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR UNINTERRUPTED SERVICE. While ACXSS uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, ACXSS makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ACXSS assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. ACXSS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, USE, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES OR RESOURCES LINKED TO OR FROM THE SITE. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL, OR USE OF THE SITE. THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ACXSS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM ACXSS BEFORE OR AFTER THE EFFECTIVE DATE SHALL BE DEEMED TO ALTER THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, OR TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
- Limitation Of Liability
- You understand that because the Website and Services are available free of charge to You, We will not be liable to You for any damages you may incur resulting from Your use of the Website or any other websites whose links are on the Site. Your use of the Website and Services and third-party websites is solely at Your own risk. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at Your own risk. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ACXSS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE FAILURE, AND ALL OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF ACXSS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ACXSS’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS. YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE LIMITED TO THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
- We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information You provide on this Website. You should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this Site may not be secure. Member or Supplier Legal Notices to ACXSS Vaccines In the event that an ACXSS Member or Supplier is required to provide ACXSS with legal notice or any other formal notice, the ACXSS Member or Supplier—in addition to any other written requirement—should provide ACXSS written notice, Attn: Legal to 23875 Ventura Blvd., Suite 104 Calabasas, CA 91302.
- Questions or Comments
- We are committed to continuously improving the quality of the Website. If You send us an e-mail message, We will respond to your message via e-mail. We do not use the information We collect for solicitation purposes. The information We collect from this Site (such as Your Internet Service Provider, Your e-mail address, and any other personal information You give Us) is not sold or in any way voluntarily disclosed to third parties, unless disclosure is required by law. We collect and keep this information only for the purposes of tracking and improving products and services.