Supply Chain Consulting Services
Sterling provides innovative supply chain consulting services and solutions that utilizes our proprietary technology to reduce costs and maximize operational efficiencies.
Management ToolsMaster Item File Management & Maintenance including GPO and Contract Alignment.
Data & AnalyticsSterling reviews your purchasing data to streamline and maximize your groups contracts and savings.
Contract ImplementationSterling implements your contracts and unifies them across all your locations.
Standardizing the Supply Chain Process
- Contract Alignment & Management
- Products, Pricing & Process Standardization
- Compliance between Contracts, Vendors, Distributors & Technology
- Maximization of pricing agreements
- Proactive savings opportunity identification
- Consolidation opportunity reporting
The Sterling GPO is a comprehensive Group Purchasing Program designed to meet the specific needs for any size or type of healthcare organization.
By joining Sterling, your organization can utilize our aggregated GPO contracts to improve your bottom line
Contract ManagementSterling aggregates your groups spend with other organizations to reach higher level tier discounts.
Contract AlignmentSterling ensures contract alignment and eligibility while reducing rebate denials.
Tier IdentificationSterling reviews and analyzes your customers purchasing to continually identify and maximize contracted savings.
Support ServicesSterling acts as your virtual help desk to assist in connecting Contracts, Vendors, Distributors & the Sterling GPO
GPO Partner Benefits
- Ease of access to more aggressive contract tiers.
- Verification and validation of contract alignment.
- Contract connections are implemented for you.
- Pricing consistency and opportunity for new tiers as network grows.
- Quantifiable customer savings.